The Frickle Family

Meet the Frickle's!  They are some of my most favorite people that I know!  I met this bunch a few years ago when they gave me a job at their family owned business, The Kitchen Engine!  They welcomed me as a new member of their family and not just as an employee.  It was soooo refreshing, especially since I had never worked retail before and didn't know what to expect.  Needless to say, they became fast friends that I very much cherish!  

We had too much fun at their shoot a few weeks ago...I truly didn't want it to end!  I photograph a lot of families and I've never had two children under the age of 8 be just as excited about taking pictures at the end of a shoot as they were in the beginning!  It was the most adorable thing EVER!  

I so love what we got!  I hope ya'll do too!

Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment